Sunday, June 21, 2009

DADS!!!!!! tribute to fathers and father figures on dads day!

well happy fathers day to all the dads out there! i want to let all my fathers and father figures know how much i love them and appreciate the influence they have had in my life. if you know me you know that i have had many of these "fathers" in my life. i have had dads, step dads, grandpas, a father in law, many uncles and family friends that have had a great influence on me.
i love them all so much and i am so greatful for the love patients and guidance they have all given me throught the years. i know i havent been the easiest child to deal with lol! but i really want to show my love and appreciation to the most important father in my life now and that is dakota. he is not my dad but the father of my kids and he is amazing! he is the best man i could ever ask for! he is caring, forgiving, loving, kind, he works so hard to support us he is just so great! i dont know what i would do without him! hazel and jaiten love him so much they are so happy when daddy gets to be home with us and sad when he has to be at work. i am so thankful for him in my life as my eternal companion. i never want to be without him.
dads are so important i have realized this over the years everyone needs a dad or father figure in their life.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! How fun to see a picture of you and your kids. I don't think I've actually seen you for Y E A R S! And congrats on your sealing. My parents thought it was in Idaho Falls so I was going to come and see you guys...only it wasn't. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete